Sign in to follow this  
Time2Kill

4l80e Nvg-149 32 Spline Input Gear Adapter

On 6/12/2020 at 1:47 AM, Awddenali said:

I would like to see if you have any input shafts available?

I still make them. Takes 1-2 weeks.

Hello I’m just like everybody else I am looking for the adapter from me 6L90  to a

NP 149. Let me know what I need to do this is the only part holding up my Build at this point. Thanks ahead of time,

R you still making these input shafts 

Time2kill do u still do these input shafts and also is there anything to make gm120 transfer case a 32 spline thanks 

On 12/18/2020 at 8:02 AM, Detroit Amerson said:

Is this the one I need for a 2005 Yukon Denali to convert to a 4L80 4wd trans using stock awd case? 

The 2005 Yukon Denali came with a Borg Warner case. It's a terrible case and does not handle big power. It acts like an open diff and will send all the power to the front wheels when you launch and you will have zero traction.

You can swap a NVG149 right in with my gear and get rid of that junk.  The NVG149 splits the power like a locker, 38% to the front and 62% to the rear.

On 9/12/2020 at 1:47 AM, DenaliSS04 said:

Hello I’m just like everybody else I am looking for the adapter from me 6L90  to a

NP 149. Let me know what I need to do this is the only part holding up my Build at this point. Thanks ahead of time,

If there were enough people that could commit, I could probably get it made, but I haven't seen enough interest yet.

On 11/3/2020 at 11:38 AM, Tim said:

Time2kill do u still do these input shafts and also is there anything to make gm120 transfer case a 32 spline thanks 

I still make the gears for the NVG149

Hey brother man. I stumbled across this thread and am interested in 80 swapping my 04 Yukon Denali. Could you shoot me an email or a text when you have a few minutes? Thanks 

Rex

910-527-5274