4l80e Nvg-149 32 Spline Input Gear Adapter

Not sure if this thread is still good but looking to get some machining done to the input shaft on my NVG149 so I can put a 4L80 in my 72C10/01 Denali hybrid. Thanks in advance!

Sent you a PM with my pricing and contact info.

For anyone posting to this thread, for some reason I don't get email updates to it anymore. If you need an immediate response, Private Message me!

• 2 weeks later...

Time2Kill-

I can't seem to send you a PM. I am interested in one of your adapters. I'm curious, will it mate to a 6L80E?

Sent you A PM. Let me know if you didn't get it.

I would like one, please send payment info to Won't let me PM you,thanks

I have no core to send in as of yet. Thanks

Sent you an email

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I completely understand that people have busy lives. So I don't want anyone to read this as me being angry or upset. I am not. However, i have not heard from Time2Kill for 10 days now. I'm basically twiddling my thumbs wondering when my adapter is coming. Since I sent payment, none of my follow up messages have been answered. I know this sales thread is completely on the up and up. I'm not questioning it. I just have no idea whats going on with this part. And frankly, I need it asap.