4l80e Nvg-149 32 Spline Input Gear Adapter

18 minutes ago, Savoy002 said:

Do you still have these? And will they work on a tbss for a 4l80e conversion?

I still have them. You would need to swap to a NVG149 case.

If someone wants to send me an input gear from a TBSS case I can see what I can do with it.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/23/2009 at 1:24 PM, Time2Kill said:

I've been selling these for quite awhile, but I don't think anyone really knows about them. Chuck at FLT has been using them for a few years with excellent success. We have had them in several 800hp+ Silverados and Escalades that have swapped to a 4L80E with the NVG-149 Transfer case. Not a single one has failed yet unlike the turned down output shafts for the 4L80E.

This swap is very easy to to do. You just need to take apart the stock transfer case, pull the input gear out, and put this new input gear in. Takes about 30 min to 60 min depending on your skill level.

Please PM me for pricing/availability

UPDATE 4/18/2018

I still make these. I don't always respond to this thread because the board doesn't always email me when there is a new post. Just send me a PM and I will get back to you shortly.

inputgear1.jpg
inputgear2.jpg
inputgear3.jpg
inputgear4.jpg

I need one of these made please [email protected]

• 1 month later...
On 1/23/2009 at 1:24 PM, Time2Kill said:

I've been selling these for quite awhile, but I don't think anyone really knows about them. Chuck at FLT has been using them for a few years with excellent success. We have had them in several 800hp+ Silverados and Escalades that have swapped to a 4L80E with the NVG-149 Transfer case. Not a single one has failed yet unlike the turned down output shafts for the 4L80E.

This swap is very easy to to do. You just need to take apart the stock transfer case, pull the input gear out, and put this new input gear in. Takes about 30 min to 60 min depending on your skill level.

Please PM me for pricing/availability

UPDATE 4/18/2018

I still make these. I don't always respond to this thread because the board doesn't always email me when there is a new post. Just send me a PM and I will get back to you shortly.

inputgear1.jpg
inputgear2.jpg
inputgear3.jpg
inputgear4.jpg

Hi, was wondering if you still make these adapters? 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/7/2019 at 10:09 PM, jonathan said:

i am   interested    for  a  input  shaft    for   my    np149 but  i  live    canada    its   ok !? 

On 10/7/2019 at 10:09 PM, jonathan said:

i am   interested    for  a  input  shaft    for   my    np149 but  i  live    canada    its   ok !? 

Canada isn't a problem. Just a little bit extra for shipping.