27 members have voted

1. 1. Is the site speed better for you?

• Way faster!
    • Seems a little faster
    • About the same
    • Slower

Question

• Admin

As you guys know the site has been really slow the last couple of weeks. Well we think we finally figured it out. The problems were because of a hard drive beginning to fail. We had it swapped out for a new one and it seems to have done the trick.

At its worst, the site was taking 13 seconds to load. It now takes less then 4 seconds.

But what matters is that the site is faster for you... so.. let me know how things are on your end! Does it seem back to normal?

15 answers to this question

Seems fine to me now. There are so many factors that affect Internet speed that it may be unfair to only blame it on the site. (We just had 100% usage of our Internet links here at work with so many people watching the Inauguration.) But if you found an issue and fixed it, that's great! Thank you.

As you guys know the site has been really slow the last couple of weeks. Well we think we finally figured it out. The problems were because of a hard drive beginning to fail. We had it swapped out for a new one and it seems to have done the trick.

At its worst, the site was taking 13 seconds to load. It now takes less then 4 seconds.

But what matters is that the site is faster for you... so.. let me know how things are on your end! Does it seem back to normal?

its fast for me