Got McGauphy's drop kit installed

adams2003

I gotta do something. This kit has pretty much made my truck undriveable. Around town it rides aweful, anytime any amount of load is put in the rear it rides on the bumpstops. I even put aftermarket shorter bump stops in. They are only about 1".

That's really wierd. You must have some really sh!tty roades out were you live. My truck does ride a little rougher but it only botttoms out like once every 20-30 minutes or not even that.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks alot better Adam. Time to start thinking if your gonna be towing huh? Good to hear that you got the exhaust in there too. Let me know when you get the headers.. :thumbs:

I kinda eliminated the towing part when I threw on the 3000 stall so Im not gonna be pulling anything especially now. Thinking about not even putting another hitch on there when I put the roll pan on.

Adams,

Looks great! I too have noticed a little weight in the back will affect the stance. I took off my spare and the hitch, and lost .75" of drop after I did the shackles.

BTW, I know you answered me before, but was is "ground to fender lip" measurements at all four corners.

Thanks

Archived