? On Buying Some Ss Wheels

quiksilverz71

Hey guys a friend of mine knows a guy that has some SS wheels that he wants to get rid of. One wheel is bent, so he went out and bought some new wheels instead of fixing/replacing that one. He said he would let them go for $400 with tires. Does that sound like a good deal on 3 good ones. I really dont care about the tires cause these are going on my bagged 02, so I would have to find some smaller ones. These are just for taking the truck to paint and I guess maybe real long trips. So good deal or not?

Hey guys a friend of mine knows a guy that has some SS wheels that he wants to get rid of. One wheel is bent, so he went out and bought some new wheels instead of fixing/replacing that one. He said he would let them go for $400 with tires. Does that sound like a good deal on 3 good ones. I really dont care about the tires cause these are going on my bagged 02, so I would have to find some smaller ones. These are just for taking the truck to paint and I guess maybe real long trips. So good deal or not?

Well if they're chrome it's a great price,,,ok price for Silver,,,it just depends what you'd have to pay to replace the bent wheel? Dealers or Ebay still want $250 & up + shipping. I just traded in my silver SS wheels on the black 20"s I have now,,,the black on black is sharp but after seeing a youtube vid with some lowered trucks & SS wheels & low-profile tires, I'm wishing I'd just saved the cash on rims and put some low-pro's on my SS wheels they look sweet. wanna see pics if you get em.

check out the two swb trucks with SS wheels, (there's like 6 other trucks shown before them)

Edited by miSSouriSS (see edit history)