Parking Lamps and Turn Signals

zk2004

Does anyone know if you could get a different wire harness or bulb so you could reverse the brightness of your parking and turnsignals ? It sounds confusing but its just like the corvette. The corvettes turnsignals are always bright but blink dim same with a couple buicks. I want to have my parking lights be bright like DRL's but my turn signals dimmer.

Dude,

I can relate to wanting to do something unique or different to "personalize" it or add that special "something", but please.... please reconsider this move.

The reason the turn signals are brighter is to draw attention to the fact that you are turning. They illuminate brightly enough to draw attention to themselves for a purpose, and to impair this ability is an act in vain. In bright sunlight you might not be able to see them, and cause an accident or something. You dont' want your baby getting all bent up because of a ill thought out modification.

Just my 2 cents.

I don't mean to flame on you or anything, just wanted to bring it to your attention in case you hadn't thought it out well.

Mod on, but sensibly! :nono:

Archived