Christmas Presents!

silverado_ss_04

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got some shirts and pants I needed for work. The big item was I picked up a Wii for the 2 of us. It's the first video game I've had since the original Nintendo. I guess we're about to have a new addiction. :)

You'll love the Wii!!

Me and Zippy played every night for the first couple months we had it. The Tennis rocks, and now we have Wii fit and Dance Dance Revolution. All very fun and quite a workout!

we have Wii fit and Dance Dance Revolution. All very fun and quite a workout![/color][/size]

The wife and I are way too uncoordinated to play that one. We've only played it a couple of times since last year. The Beginner warmup is all I can get through ...

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)

I was totally surprised when I opened up a Griot's Garage Random Orbital with some Griot's polishing compounds and microfiber towels from my wife.

You are gonna love that orbital Ray, I have one and its awesome, I highly recommend it. :cool:

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)

You'll love the Wii!!

Me and Zippy played every night for the first couple months we had it. The Tennis rocks, and now we have Wii fit and Dance Dance Revolution. All very fun and quite a workout!

I did get the Wii Fit too when I picked up the Wii. We need the exercise! :D

Edited by Hankg42 (see edit history)

You are gonna love that orbital Ray, I have one and its awesome, I highly recommend it. :cool:

Bad part about it is I have to wait for a couple of months until this dang snow goes away so I can try it out! Maybe I'll drag out my factory hood and practice on it!

Well i got some new work shoes and NASCAR 09 plus some CD'S .grilling tools and a nice check from my folks and I'm buying a Pentax K200D 10 mp slr camera,cool thing is all my 25 year old lenses from my K1000 will fit!!

Edited by ssspringer (see edit history)