Christmas Presents!

silverado_ss_04

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally got an 8gb Ipod Nano - Black ... :thumbs: and a Garmin Nuvi 760.

Oh yeah ... $380+ in scratch tickets ... Nice little haul ... :thumbs:

And the TheWaterboy got me a 12x18" framed pic of me and my MistreSS at Lebanon Valley Dragway, lauching from the line .... (weep weep) ... It's beautiful ... :thumbs:

well besides the engine parts i have bought i got

a borealus flashlight

+ 2 a arms for my banshee

noss cool head and billet timing plate for the shee also

riding gear) fox f3 boots , fox red /black jersey and pants

ipod fm transmitter for the verious cars i drive.

lots of volcom attire

and about 10lbs of ham/mased tatos/stuffing/beans/ biscuits etc

Well I never made out a "Christmas Gift Wish List" this year so I was totally surprised when I opened up a Griot's Garage Random Orbital with some Griot's polishing compounds and microfiber towels from my wife. My daughter bought me a SilveradoSS.com cap and calendar, and my son and his girlfriend got me Hancock, Iron Man and Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull movies. All in all I received more than I deserved!

ah your a great guy ray im sure you deserve every bit of it... the griots orbital are sweet i want one. ill have to make a trip to your place when it gets nice again lol.

i spent all my money and gifted money on my daughter. its all about the kids ya know..

O.K..Every year for the last 12-15 years my folks have given my Sister and I $1000. plus other Chistmas stuff..well.. this year ,instead of paying bills with the $ i want to get something "special" with the cash....

i REALLY want a nice SLR Digital camera ...any suggestions on a Camera??? Interchaneable lens???

What i REALLY want is something to replace my Pentax K 1000 w/ 70/200 Zoom plus a 2x Converter to get simular results with a digital S.L.R. camera...any thoughta will be welcome!!

Random clothes and 2 pairs of shoes, and alittle cash.

For the ss im hooking it up whit some waxes and s**t. For anyone wanting some go to Glimmerglassdetailing.com and when you check out type in code: gmfullsize, and get a 25% discount till next week.

Edited by NTMD8R_SS (see edit history)

Random clothes and 2 pairs of shoes, and alittle cash.

For the ss im hooking it up whit some waxes and s**t. For anyone wanting some go to Glimmerglassdetailing.com and when you check out type in code: gmfullsize, and get a 25% discount till next week.

Wow, thanks for the discount tip :cheers:

O.K..Every year for the last 12-15 years my folks have given my Sister and I $1000. plus other Chistmas stuff..well.. this year ,instead of paying bills with the $ i want to get something "special" with the cash....

i REALLY want a nice SLR Digital camera ...any suggestions on a Camera??? Interchaneable lens???

What i REALLY want is something to replace my Pentax K 1000 w/ 70/200 Zoom plus a 2x Converter to get simular results with a digital S.L.R. camera...any thoughta will be welcome!!

Any of the Nikon D series camera's are really great and easy to use i personally would recommend the D90. well worth the money.