Christmas Presents!

silverado_ss_04

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I never made out a "Christmas Gift Wish List" this year so I was totally surprised when I opened up a Griot's Garage Random Orbital with some Griot's polishing compounds and microfiber towels from my wife. My daughter bought me a SilveradoSS.com cap and calendar, and my son and his girlfriend got me Hancock, Iron Man and Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull movies. All in all I received more than I deserved!

i got

"stephen fry in America" on dvd and the book check the trailer stephen fry in America

Starsky n Hutch dvd

2 top gear DVDs Jeremy Clackson thriller and Richard Hammonds stunt challenge and a Top gear book

2 pairs of new shoes

a framed painting from a friend at work all her own work and looks great.

a new lunch box (my old one has seen better days lol)

a bottle of Armani diamond aftershave

and a 16gb memory stick

all in all a great bunch of gifts, everything i wished for and more...

and i bought Heidi a new license plate H31DE F The nearest to her name i could get, just need to buy her a car to put it on lol she's looking at convertibles again lol...a couple of bottles of purfume armani and channel a tee shirt with shoes on and a bottle of dooleys... oh and the promise of a soft top in the new year...when she decides what she wants... her mondeo is getting tired now lol.

and we've just spent an hour outside in the hot tub watching the stars and listening to music.. it dont get better than this..

eamonn

Edited by eamonnschevy (see edit history)