12'srock

wishminewasanss

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:withstupid: Some people expressed their disdain about non truck related topics that created a firestorm of controversy. I bet that has something to do with it.

I agree with this statement...me and Art had a falling out over this very thing....Some people think that this site is here only for truck related discussions only and I disagree..I consider y'all my extended family and if I have good news and sometimes bad I feel I should be able to share that with my friends i.e. you all....This site is a network that each and everyone of us like to use to reach out for what ever reason and i hope that never changes...I've made friends on here i hope to meet someday but may not get the honor to and thats ok..because as long as we have this site I will always feel my friends are not to far away.

I agree with this statement...me and Art had a falling out over this very thing....Some people think that this site is here only for truck related discussions only and I disagree..I consider y'all my extended family and if I have good news and sometimes bad I feel I should be able to share that with my friends i.e. you all....This site is a network that each and everyone of us like to use to reach out for what ever reason and i hope that never changes...I've made friends on here i hope to meet someday but may not get the honor to and thats ok..because as long as we have this site I will always feel my friends are not to far away.

My post is earlier in this thread, so you all know that I agree. If the site was for truck related discussions only, they would have made those the rules. And the site would probably have a lot fewer members.

I'll get my $.02 in while I can. I agree with Steve. The trucks were why we came here, but we stay for more than that. I am not technically knowledgable enough to contribute a lot on that front. I came here to learn, and I've learned a lot..........OK, group hug. :)

:withstupid:

I consider y'all my extended family and if I have good news and sometimes bad I feel I should be able to share that with my friends i.e. you all....This site is a network that each and everyone of us like to use to reach out for what ever reason and i hope that never changes...I've made friends on here i hope to meet someday but may not get the honor to and thats ok..because as long as we have this site I will always feel my friends are not to far away.

Again, :withstupid:

IMO: The mods have a job to do. They're just like your boss at work. They're here to inforce the rules. Yes we may not agree with what they do all the time, but they shouldn't be slammed for doing what they are supposed to do. Just my 0.02 cents!

My post is earlier in this thread, so you all know that I agree. If the site was for truck related discussions only, they would have made those the rules. And the site would probably have a lot fewer members.

Hank,

I totally agree with your statement. I have also made quite a few friends in this venue and all along gaining valuable knowledge from some very cool people. I'll drink to that :cheers:

:thumbs::withstupid:

:withstupid:

I havent had the cahance to really meet alot of people on here in person. but the ones i have gotten to were all stand up people and without this site it probly never would have happend. im not into doing alot of mods to my SSS but do enjoy reading the stuff everyone does or trys. everyone has to rember that each person has ther own likes and dislikes. and will do what they like to there trucks. so if its posted on a public site then everyone should be able to take the pros with the cons on what its about. i mean everyone here is supposed to be an adult. and lately i havent seen many of the posters acticting like they were. just my 2 cents any way and anouther reason i havent been posting much myself on any subject .......

who is that pic??

Come on old timer, I figured you would recognize Rich right away. I knew Steve would :jester: I thought I might have gotten you to bang your head on the keyboard when you saw the pic and :wtf:

LOL but go back and read what i wrote lol i said REPLACE the beautiful girl part with the most awsome man ever! Got myself covered lol

I read it, I just remember you had "I kissed a girl and liked it" under your avatar pic long ago. I'm teasing...no...really...just teasing :D

im almost afraid to post in any of these type topics. i had a post about christmas deleted yesterday for no reason what so ever idk????? but i def dont frequent this much anymore due to the shout mostly and the traffic seems to have slowed way down on this site. not many replies and i have def lost touch with alot of people i used to talk to on a daily basis.