Will I Beat A Srt4 Neon?

jim_tucker

my friend just got a srt 4 and he wants to race. i think i will win from a stop but from a roll? i have awd, cai,lt headers and cat back, plugs and plug wires a tune and efans. he has cat back and intake and is running 10 or 12 psi? O and i dont think that he is that good at shifting b/c its his first stick and hes only had the car for 2 weeks

my friend just got a srt 4 and he wants to race. i think i will win from a stop but from a roll? i have awd, cai,lt headers and cat back, plugs and plug wires a tune and efans. he has cat back and intake and is running 10 or 12 psi? O and i dont think that he is that good at shifting b/c its his first stick and hes only had the car for 2 weeks
from a dead stop you might get him,but from a roll i dont think so.i raced a srt4 and had an emblem that said 2 stage (lil viper)and that punk kid was on my door through the hole race :cheers:

My ex gf had one, they are quick for a little car, I dont think you would take him 1/4 mile, they run in the 13's stock...but thats with someone who knows what they are doing driving....give it a run, ya never know.

FLOWMASTER. mines dumped. Everyone hears me coming. My dogs learned the noise and are waiting at the door for me when I get home. It has a drone and I don't care. I love it.
i say race him for titles and if you win you can use it for a wheel chock*sp?not sure where that quote came from lol

can i race him (just so i can say i beat a srt-4)!? i thought for sure he would eat you alive.... race him in a few weeks, bet he'll take you when he learns to drive......... great job, btw, when he asks you to race in the future, tell him no, take your streak against him while you are still ahead!