Killed A 3rd Gen.

wishminewasanss

Well 2nite i was coming home home from walmart, and i wasnt feeling like going home it was too early, so i took a little cruise trough the mall. So as iam leaving the parking lot i see this third gen. camaro take off quick from a stop, i chase after it we finally pull up to a light together and i look inside the car its packed with little high school kids. the camaro looked nice iam pretty sure it had atleast a full exhaust cause it sounded mean as hell. So we ride trhough some lights pulling on each other to the next light, we get the next light together he gives me a head start (about less than half a car lenght), BIG mistake i pull on him all the way, i slowed down for him to get another one and the kid didnt want anymore!!! at the end i had like 3 cars on him. What a good way to break in my new brakes!! :chevy:

I actually ran the CAMARO through Vincent in west covina. And I was still iffy about going, but I wanted to run a maro for awhile. So what's up with your truck dude, is it all back like new again?

Nah 1 1/2 to 2 more weeks. So far theyre up to 14k in damages. The good thing is, theyre replacing my old hood, since it was a little black underneath, and letting me keep it. just needs a little cleaning and its good as new. Gonna try and make a scoop for it. Gotta love dealerships for gouging insurance companies and buying more than they need.

If you never need it, and pay year after year on it, then yeah, insurance does seem like a scam. However, had I not had any, I'd been so screwed right now. I know that the toyota dealership is doing a whole lot more to the truck than is necesary, repainting fenders that had no damage, replacing the hood which was just a little black, etc., but its not my place to say.

If you never need it, and pay year after year on it, then yeah, insurance does seem like a scam. However, had I not had any, I'd been so screwed right now. I know that the toyota dealership is doing a whole lot more to the truck than is necesary, repainting fenders that had no damage, replacing the hood which was just a little black, etc., but its not my place to say.

What I am saying is because the dealership is doing far more than necesary that is why ratesd go up. I own a major collision shop in TX. We go through this stuff everyday. Its just not right to steal from insuracne companies, and people that support it are the reasons that insurance rates go up.