Z06 Caliper Brackets

trayb

I am not throw stones nor do i want to get involved or take sides but i was going to say that. How do these brackets fit a 15" rotor when all that was around at the time I thought were 14's.

Also i don't think that you are ripping him off Ray, reason being is that you are taking the time to make these work. From the sounds of it some have to be "fixed" or adjusted to fit, also it would be nice to have brackets that are able to work WITHOUT MODIFICATION for the 14's and also a set that works with the 15's.

thats my .02.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Ray, I'd be interested in a set for the 15" rotors. Don't worry about JYD...he originally copied my brackets and my research and called it his own...then he said "free enterprise"...so that's what it is Free enterprise. My brackets was the "turtle head" of the shit :lol: . I'll take a set when they're ready. Let me know.

• 8 years later...

Crazy to look back at the rebirth of these brackets.. No doubt Rudy, your brackets are well made, and obviously a challenge for perfect fitment since every hub to mount measurements vary. My OCD is killing me as of late. Since Z06 calipers don't make 100% full contact there is an 1/8 inch of the face of the rotor not wearing and it eats at me everytime I clean my wheels.. I think wilwoods are in my future...

• 3 weeks later...