Z06 Caliper Brackets

trayb

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

those fit rear trucks 99-05 equipped with single piston calipers,they are 14"in dia and are the ones used with the Z06 rear caliper upgrade. To be able to use as a stock upgrade the caliper relocating brackets will be needed.
Thanks ray Edited by sick03ssbad70velle (see edit history)

Changed up enough to work directly with the 15" rotors - sounds like a plan to me!

the brackets i make.....and the ones i sold to Ray, already work with the 15" rotors, without modification. This guy is trying to make money off of something that ive done all the leg work to create. Which is pretty ****ed up, especially since Ray assured me over the phone that he wasnt interested in re-selling the brackets.

Edited by JYD (see edit history)

the brackets i make.....and the ones i sold to Ray, already work with the 15" rotors, without modification. This guy is trying to make money off of something that ive done all the leg work to create. Which is pretty ****ed up, especially since Ray assured me over the phone that he wasnt interested in re-selling the brackets.

Too Funny,Your brackets dont even fit for the rotors you recommended in the first place. If they already had fit the 15" where are they?I call B.S!

Besides The only reason I got reinvolved is because some one on THIS site contacted me directly asking for help.If you really want people to know what lacks, I believe it would be you,copied A bracket from some one else and presented it as an opportunity to allow the use of the Z06 calipers with powerslot rotors.Guess What! They dont!You are the one collecting money from that!I am only trying to help the ones willing to achieve something that does work. Ever heard of "making Icecream out of shit" well you are the Shit part!

How would you like me posting where you pimp this shit and shine some light!

You should be lucky I havn't!

BTFW It was you Pimpin me for the Fix it Info!

Too Funny,Your brackets dont even fit for the rotors you recommended in the first place. If they already had fit the 15" where are they?I call B.S!

Besides The only reason I got reinvolved is because some one on THIS site contacted me directly asking for help.If you really want people to know what lacks, I believe it would be you,copied A bracket from some one else and presented it as an opportunity to allow the use of the Z06 calipers with powerslot rotors.Guess What! They dont!You are the one collecting money from that!I am only trying to help the ones willing to achieve something that does work. Ever heard of "making Icecream out of shit" well you are the Shit part!

How would you like me posting where you pimp this shit and shine some light!

You should be lucky I havn't!

BTFW It was you Pimpin me for the Fix it Info!

:pop: Nicely stated Ray.

Edited by JF-03-SS (see edit history)