15" Rotors W/ Zo6 Calipers

JF-03-SS

yeah their the HPS, damn.......Im thinking about cutting my losses and just selling the complete kit. Since i will need new pads and getting the hats machined. I defenatly dont want alot of brake dust or squeking ya know.

Relax.For those that have already fell into this rutt!These are some kick ass brakes.Still affordable concidering whats already on the market.The 14" rotors originally offered were terrible.The 15" Is a great chioce.Please be patient,help is coming....And I hope you won't be disappionted.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So i can remove the 2 outer pins? and just keep the center one since it hooks to the caliper?

That's what I done. It doesn't seem to have any effect and they were the worst offenders, as far as the rubbing was concerned. The center clip, like you said, is what really holds the S.S. piece in place.

so just a quick question, so really all you need is the 15" up front and the 14" in the rear and you should be all set?

yep, that's ALL you will need. That son-bitch will stop like no other! Throw on the 6piston fronts and 4piston rears and hold on!

:withstupid::withstupid::withstupid:

15" front rotors w/ 6-piston calipers, 14" rear rotors w/ 4-piston calipers and you can safely haul the truck down from tripple-digit speeds *right now*. I've got the Baers, but this conversion will perform similarly. This might be an expensive mod but it is a VERY rewarding upgrade you'll love it and I emphasize if you are going to keep your truck long-term it should be one of the first mods you install, the 03-04 factory brakes are a joke and will get you into trouble one day. The only downside is that you will not be able to run a smaller rim (for drag radials).

Mr. P.

Hehe, im still going to put them on. I will deal whit the little squeking and dust.

So you put them on yet? Hurry up already :) , I want someone else to give feedback on this set-up.

Seems like lots of guys were doing this but very few of us have given our feedback so far.