(chpspecial)turbo Sss

blackbeast ss

Just got back from work driving a 2005 ford 250 lariat turbo diesel ec and pulling burners. Man o man, I wish I had that turbo you have in my truck for some awd burners. But then again I dont wanna ruin my baby, I hate seeing the rpms go over 3000.......thats why you have a work truck right :jester: . Its just kinda strange my work truck has a lot more power.

:wtf: WAT :confused: !?!?!?!?! sir u have yet to really experience ur own truck :banghead: , now go out there and waste some gas :chevy: ...

-Rob

Will do Rob when my health decides to check back in :chevy::cool: . I will gladly go waste gas soon to put that :D back on my face (helps the health situation also). I am stuck to just warming and revving it up in the driveway right now (I am sure the neighbors love me :jester: ).

Sorry for the hijack chpspecial. I am very jealous of your truck though. Cant wait to hear/see a video when you get your tune, tskas (thats some kick a$$ $h!t). I can only rev my truck in my driveway like your video, no driving right now (health flip flops like a politician).

-Andrew

Edited by 03maSSS (see edit history)

Both of those are my truck, the drive by, was my old setup with a different cam and cats, the sidewalk one is with no cats and slightly bigger cam, and edelbrock vic jr. manifold.

Tunning will comense when I get my tunning laptop back, it ate it not to long ago.