Addco Front Sway Bar Part # 741 Nib $125 Shipped!

2006_superado

just like the title says.. i still have the front sway bar. i will sell it for $125 shipped to the western half of the u.s. or $130 to the eastern half. just picture the u.s. and draw a line down the middle.. to figure it out.

the bar is a 1-1/4" solid bar, and is designed for 4x4's, awd, or 2wd with the heavier torsion bar front suspension like the SS/Vmax/VHO's... any questions let me know.

post-8665-1225057546_thumb.jpg

post-8665-1225057553_thumb.jpg

post-8665-1225057582_thumb.jpg

post-8665-1225057588_thumb.jpg

it's brand new so i'm not going to sell it for half what i paid. i'll sell it for $100 if you come get it, otherwise the price stands as is.

thanks.

I'll let you know tomorrow. My buddy is supposed to be heading up to Victorville this weekend. If I can get him to swing by and get it I'll take it for $100.

Edited by Eddie (see edit history)

I'll let you know tomorrow. My buddy is supposed to be heading up to Victorville this weekend. If I can get him to swing by and get it I'll take it for $100.

ok but i wont hold it for 5-6 days unless it's paid for.. so it's still for sale to anyone else until i say it's sold on here.. thanks.

i wanna jump on this but i don't wanna screw the other guy out of this. Victorville damn your in the middle of nowhere. i was kinda by there when i was stationed in 29 stumps! good luck on the sale if he doesn't come through PM me

pm sent, and for the most part i'll say it on here. this is for sale on a first come first served basis.. i'm not going to hold it for anyone unless it has been paid for. it is for sale on another site as well, so whoever makes a deal and follows through first gets it.

if you or anyone else wants it i will go based on who contacts me first and is ready to buy it. and i will except paypal as long as you use any payment method other then e-check cause that takes a few days to clear.. so as long as it is a credit/debit card or instant transfer then i'm ok with it.

• 2 weeks later...