Homemade Costumes?

wishminewasanss

So we all know the Halloween parties are begining this week! And I have one on Saturday, and iam kinda tight on money so I can't buy a costume. And I went to a party on Saturday and I felt like a dumbass not wearing a costume. So I was thinking maybe find some stuff around the house like old clothes, etc. And make a nifty costume. Sorry for sounding kinda cheap lol.., so any ideas cause I have none! on stuff around the house that I can gather up to bring something up??

Thanks! Dudes, and gals.

have you seen the snl skit with justin timberlake, its my dick in a box. if not watch it and go as that. it should be cheap to do. also if you google (old greg) and watch that video you could dress up as him its funny.

have you seen the snl skit with justin timberlake, its my dick in a box. if not watch it and go as that. it should be cheap to do. also if you google (old greg) and watch that video you could dress up as him its funny.
Old Greg with his mangina. :crackup: That's a messed up show.

One year I raided my dads closet, and found an old silk shirt, and I had a wide brim hat. so, I was the pimp, and my wife was the hooker.