Zo 6 Cam

Is it a good idea to install a 2007 ZO-6 cam in my Radix LQ9?? The spec are 215/231 @ .50 591/591 120 CL.

Other than Springs and Push rods is there anything elso I should do?

Thanks

Wilson

03AWDST :cheers:

Don't forget the ZO6 has 1.8 rockers,be prepared to change the rockers to get the lift back to specs :uhoh:

:thumbs: give it a plus for neg overlap

Just throwing something out there fellows. While the specs map out to work great in an FI application, wouldn't you think that the amount of reconfiguration to run a Gen IV cam in a Gen III (front cover w/cam sensor, cam sensor extension harness, new cam gear w/reluctor for cam sensor), the above mentioned 1.8 ratio rockers to keep the listed amount of lift. It all adds up to either quite a bit of money or at least work. Even if you got the cam for almost nothing, to me it would still be cheaper (easier) to have a cam ground to those specs. What is everyone elses consensus?

Just throwing something out there fellows. While the specs map out to work great in an FI application, wouldn't you think that the amount of reconfiguration to run a Gen IV cam in a Gen III (front cover w/cam sensor, cam sensor extension harness, new cam gear w/reluctor for cam sensor), the above mentioned 1.8 ratio rockers to keep the listed amount of lift. It all adds up to either quite a bit of money or at least work. Even if you got the cam for almost nothing, to me it would still be cheaper (easier) to have a cam ground to those specs. What is everyone elses consensus?

I was just going to say that the LS7 cam has no rear cam reluctor

but I have 2 of those cams 4 sale