Radix Mp112 Swap To Mp122

BTW our transmissions are pretty much identical LMAO.... I went to PATC's website and built my transmission at my dad's shop with all the parts that the Rapter 4 has in it LOL... It has been awesome so far and 1st to second gear hits hard and I love it... No problems with it yet, but I've only put on like 1000-1500 miles on it so far in two years... Your like my twin blue brother LMAO

Edited by 2003_SuperSport (see edit history)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i havent taken this to the track yet either. Only 1500mi on the motor and 0 on the trans. Haha. Gonna do some more driving before i go WOT. And yeah. My tune needs quite a bit of work yet as well.. Im hoping low 12s. I wish we had E85! Thats the only reason i run methanol under boost is because of our quality of gas up here. 90 octane is all thats available at the pump. Only other option is to mix your own low lead 100 octane.

Ive got big plans for the truck this summer yet, that will also help my 1/4mi.. Haha my buddy Justin has an identical build to mine as well. Everything is pretty much spot on except hes turbo'd and im supercharged. Im anxious to see how we stack up this summer at the Palmer raceway. He ran a 12.3 with maxed out injectors last and a conservative tune. He also had his suitcase and everything he drove down with in the back seat. Hahaha drove down, raced, and left. No prep work and ran that well. On heavy 22s to boot! I know with a little prep work, he'll be mid-high 11s for sure.

Edited by MID12sSSS (see edit history)

Yeah i havent taken this to the track yet either. Only 1500mi on the motor and 0 on the trans. Haha. Gonna do some more driving before i go WOT. And yeah. My tune needs quite a bit of work yet as well.. Im hoping low 12s. I wish we had E85! Thats the only reason i run methanol under boost is because of our quality of gas up here. 90 octane is all thats available at the pump. Only other option is to mix your own low lead 100 octane.

Ive got big plans for the truck this summer yet, that will also help my 1/4mi.. Haha my buddy Justin has an identical build to mine as well. Everything is pretty much spot on except hes turbo'd and im supercharged. Im anxious to see how we stack up this summer at the Palmer raceway. He ran a 12.3 with maxed out injectors last and a conservative tune. He also had his suitcase and everything he drove down with in the back seat. Hahaha drove down, raced, and left. No prep work and ran that well. On heavy 22s to boot! I know with a little prep work, he'll be mid-high 11s for sure.

With this said^ It looks like I should be low 12's with my current setup for sure and definitely 11's with E85... I am so excited to drive my truck soon :)

With this said^ It looks like I should be low 12's with my current setup for sure and definitely 11's with E85... I am so excited to drive my truck soon :)

Hes 8.8 CR with 12-14psi iicr. Hes got ported/polished heads and a few other things i dont. His truck is a beast. His screen name is "Aksss". Hit him up if you got questions.

Im sure low 12s are within range for the two of us. Haha you could always throw that 75shot at it! :jester:

+ the oversized coolant reservoirs i just ordered for the 2 of us :cool:

I also sold my 42# injectors and bought 60# this morning. Gonna do the fuel pump and 3/4 drop the same day. Depending on how soon the phenolic spacers get shipped out, i may also do that, the injectors, and coolant reservoir in one go too... I think it'll be a little while before i order the 10% OD damper, HD tensioner, and eventually completing the 8rib kit. I still dont even have summer tires! Haha. Priorities....

Edited by MID12sSSS (see edit history)

I think the only problem you guys will have is going to be heat. But Brandon already has this figured out. Lol. Meth will cool I a lot and the spacer will do wonders too!

I will be running E85 soon. Just need a new pump and a tune and that should run just as cool if not cooler than meth.. :)

Hes 8.8 CR with 12-14psi iicr. Hes got ported/polished heads and a few other things i dont. His truck is a beast. His screen name is "Aksss". Hit him up if you got questions.

Im sure low 12s are within range for the two of us. Haha you could always throw that 75shot at it! :jester:

With the added HP/TQ of E85 I may not need a 75 shot to get me high 11's LOL... But maybe later to get me low 11's :jester:

Lucky... :(

Need that rare thing called money first :( My wife is already very mad at me for spending so much this spring... I am putting over $1000 worth of parts on the ole' SSS and wifey is not happy... She found out about my 90mm TB, x-link, BSER rollpan, boost gauge, hptuner pro suite, 2/2 belltech drop, 160' stat, and 100mm pulleys... If she found out I just bought a catch can and a fuel pressure gauge I would be :sick: and my truck would be up for auction LOL...

Edited by 2003_SuperSport (see edit history)

I also sold my 42# injectors and bought 60# this morning.

You are going to be suprised how much beeter your truck will run with 60#ers... I would only imagine you are maxing out your 42#ers with your setup as I was with mine... Make sure to change your inline fuel filter too since your a 2003... And if you you use siemen deka's make some 1/2" to 5/8" spacers for your fuel rails and get the pig tails or plug and play adapters from racetronix.com

You are going to be suprised how much beeter your truck will run with 60#ers... I would only imagine you are maxing out your 42#ers with your setup as I was with mine... Make sure to change your inline fuel filter too since your a 2003... And if you you use siemen deka's make some 1/2" to 5/8" spacers for your fuel rails and get the pig tails or plug and play adapters from racetronix.com

Thanks bro. But way ahead of ya :thumbs:

I cant wait to get all these mods done. Its been driving me crazy!

Need that rare thing called money first :( My wife is already very mad at me for spending so much this spring... I am putting over $1000 worth of parts on the ole' SSS and wifey is not happy... She found out about my 90mm TB, x-link, BSER rollpan, boost gauge, hptuner pro suite, 2/2 belltech drop, 160' stat, and 100mm pulleys... If she found out I just bought a catch can and a fuel pressure gauge I would be :sick: and my truck would be up for auction LOL...

Hahaha I hear ya!