Radix Mp112 Swap To Mp122

Hi I'm thinking about upgrading to the mp122 but do not know if it would be the right move?

Looking to see if anyone that has the mp122 on there truck now that can tell me Performance Differences. Horsepower and Torque and anything else would be helpful.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are a few on here running them. Expect about a 2psi gain in boost over what you have right now with the same pulley size. I've seen an LQ9 repeatedly handle over 20psi of boost with good valve springs. The MP122 isn't going to push it to the limit, but it will make alot of power with it. The MP122 is a good match with a 6.0L for a street/strip truck.

There are a few on here running them. Expect about a 2psi gain in boost over what you have right now with the same pulley size. I've seen an LQ9 repeatedly handle over 20psi of boost with good valve springs. The MP122 isn't going to push it to the limit, but it will make alot of power with it. The MP122 is a good match with a 6.0L for a street/strip truck.

OK zippy first off I'd like to thank you for all your help tune is great. So now on to this supercharger thing would it be better just to keep what I have and do a cam install. Was thanking about cam,fuel injectors and a 90mm Tb. The reason for thinking about the mp122 is my rpm gets maxed out and

and the truck will shut down for a second or two. would like to get to 10psi I'm now at 6psi

I think the 122 in its original form has its limitations for higher horsepower applications. Now take that same blower and vert to the front inlet rear drive set-up,increase the boost moderatly you will have a considerable jumpin power all the way up. Well past your expectations of the current offering.

see the sig its a 122hh on 7.0 @13psi and on only its second 1/4 mile pass pushed into the 12's and my rig ways 6500lbs.

imagine what that would feel like on a 6.0 with 5300lbs???

CIMG0092.jpg

Edited by supersub (see edit history)

I think the 122 in its original form has its limitations for higher horsepower applications. Now take that same blower and vert to the front inlet rear drive set-up,increase the boost moderatly you will have a considerable jumpin power all the way up. Well past your expectations of the current offering.

see the sig its a 122hh on 7.0 @13psi and on only its second 1/4 mile pass pushed into the 12's and my rig ways 6500lbs.

imagine what that would feel like on a 6.0 with 5300lbs???

CIMG0092.jpg

Great thanks for the input guys !

• 9 months later...
i have a mp122h on my 403 and even with a 2.9 pulley it cant keep up only getting about 7psi for boost

well your cubes hurt that but its like sub said you cant spin that 122 fast enough unless you go jack shaft. the upgrade is like a grand i believe