Cowl Hood Installed

That is probably the best looking hood that is available for the SS now. I don't care for any of the front scoop or ram air types. Your cowl type looks clean and factory, but still mean.

Rick R

HONDA--HONDA :fume: My son doesn't like Any of Our Cars check out our Web-site (www.hassettroofing.com/cars) and you will really think he's CRAZY!!

Thanks for the comments on the GOODMARK Cowl Hood, we are very HAPPY with the LOOKS, Quality and the Dealer did the Painting of it..

Ginnie SS :chevy:

Wait a minute... in my defense, just because my fastest car is a Honda (which was built in OHIO) - that does not mean I am not a fan of American stuff. I am still not sure how it happened though. Dont get the wrong idea of me - Its a Honda, but it does not sound like a fart machine, it does not have stickers all over, and it actually runs (12.9 @ 114 street tires 2.2 60' and 9 psi untuned). The car is apart with a major refit bought a Dart block wanna run REAL boost this year... Yeah, I know... what does it weigh - 2480#'s but in defense its only a 1.8 liter. I just sold an S-10 and I am selling my other Honda 13.6 plotting to get a 68 or 69 Camaro. So its still in my blood.

Again, I would not be here if I was some closed mined Honda only person. I am a fan of these trucks. Also, keep in mind there are "Ricey" American cars out there and also some "tastefull" Imports.

:cheers:

I have to agree with you. When I was growing up it was easy and cheap to buy an older muscle car. Believe me some were pretty cheasy looking with the rear tires sticking way out and no exhaust at all. It is the art form, taking a vision in your head as you build your ride, no matter what it is. Besides it kept me out of trouble turning wrenches all the time trying to keep the old heaps running. My first car was a 73 Nova SS that was only a few years old at the time, then it was a 67 Chevelle SS and so on. Just have fun!

I do have a streetrod (1932 Chevy Roadster), it is not the norm here but I bet people would understand? That is what is so great about the internet!

Archived