15" Front Cross Drilled Sloted Rotors For The Z06 Brakes

supersub

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont tell my wife, but I am in!

for others reading this: THis wont last forever, Ray has a life and has told me he wont be doing this much longer. So shit or get off the pot, the opprotunity to get this set up is closely coming to an end. PLease make sure you show Ray $$$ how glad you are he worked this out at a very high quality level.

Just curious Ray isnt gonna be selling these rotors much longer? What happens when the people that already purchased them wear them out and need new ones they will have to go to 14" rotors or is there another company out there that makes um 15"

I dont want to put words in Rays mouth but last I talked with him he just told me that he was not planning on doing this forever,

I see....

"he is a stand up guy!"<<<<< I will have to agree with you on that I spoke to Ray when I was begining my RCSB SS project and he was gonna do alot of the work for me for a great price.

Edited by zippy (see edit history)

I am stuck in FL. My wife called me and said "your rotors came this morning. They are big, heavy, and shiny" LOL

She had to take them in one by one, said the box was heavy as hell, lol.

Sooooo, my wife has em now dammit!!! I won't be able to put them in until December. Bummer for me!

I think I owe you alittle teasing (this is for the jabbing you gave me about you having your brackets just collecting dust :jester: ) Pay back time, lol!

Chris__s_SSS_053.jpg

Chris__s_SSS_054.jpg

Posting the possibilitie's

CIMG1576.jpg

CIMG1577.jpg

CIMG1578.jpg

A good tip that i heard was that you can paint these rotors with some Hi-temp paint lightly over tha pad surface,and a good coating around the hub area,and when the pads contact it will stay clean while the rest stays black and won't rust.

I am going to try it! loved the new look but it does not last,the rust seems to appear where there is no pad contact.

Any thoughts?

Thanks for the tip, I will do this tommorrow.

also are those your 22" replicas? if so when you get tired of them sell them to me :)

Lol! thats funny you should ask.have not put one revolution on them and already......

Me and wheels dont mix! I have painted myself into a corner on these!

ebay price plus break down of old and instal on new plus add balancing have netted me @ 3k into them.

It does not hepl i put the most expensive tires on the planet on them.

bfg kdw nt 305/40/22.

:cheers: