15" Front Cross Drilled Sloted Rotors For The Z06 Brakes

supersub

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any update??? :)

Update is that I am lazy!

I started grinding down the pass. caliper last weekend and my air compresser is just not big enough to keep up. I really did not want to have to remove the calipers (break open the system) to do this but think it will be way easier to remove them and grind them at work. I figure it will take about 10min. per caliper w/ 90psi of air.

Update is that I am lazy!

I started grinding down the pass. caliper last weekend and my air compresser is just not big enough to keep up. I really did not want to have to remove the calipers (break open the system) to do this but think it will be way easier to remove them and grind them at work. I figure it will take about 10min. per caliper w/ 90psi of air.

Yeah it will go alot smoother of the vehicle,and @ 10 min is correct with the right stuff in hand.

keep me posted as well!

Ray, sent payment yesterday.

All my parts are ordered hopefully they will get here before the weekend so i can get them on.

Just got of the plane from vegas. What a blast! Dam fast cars out there i tell ya!

great! will get everything back on track tomorrow,there are a few sets going out tomorrow and will try to get yours in with them.

Actually met my rep in person for the second time there and he said everything stops for sema.

He assured me that the orders posted last week will go out monday.

Just got of the plane from vegas. What a blast! Dam fast cars out there i tell ya!

great! will get everything back on track tomorrow,there are a few sets going out tomorrow and will try to get yours in with them.

Actually met my rep in person for the second time there and he said everything stops for sema.

He assured me that the orders posted last week will go out monday.

i bet mine set is one of those :cheers: damn i cant wait to finally have them on. i let the kit set for 6 months complete until i could get a hold of them. worth the extra $300 if you have it to spend.

Got mine in today!! Props to Ray for supplyin some badass quality pieces. To the guys who haven't ordered tyhese yet, get em. They make the powersluts look like integra rotors lol.

I am stuck in FL. My wife called me and said "your rotors came this morning. They are big, heavy, and shiny" LOL

She had to take them in one by one, said the box was heavy as hell, lol.

Sooooo, my wife has em now dammit!!! I won't be able to put them in until December. Bummer for me!