15" Front Cross Drilled Sloted Rotors For The Z06 Brakes

supersub

Just as the title say's who is interested? SERIOUSLY

these are 15" diameter 1-piece front rotors that wieght approx the same as the powerslot 14" rotor

they are cross drilled and sloted and match the current look of the baer alumisport rotors most already have.

they will fit the new Z06 front calipers with minimal clearancing to the front caliper brow area.

The brake pads will make 100% contact to the rotor surface.

Cost per front rotor will be 300.00 shipped.

For those using the Z06 rear calipers matching rotors will cost 245.00 each

these are directional and are MADE IN THE U.S.A.

I already have these mounted and installed on my truck and am very pleased.I have invested heavily to make this possible including

VERY expensive two piece rotors up front but to make them more affordable the 1-piece rotors are the only option.

So please post your interests and concerns, If there is a fair amount of serious intrests i will order in bulk to pas the savings to others

that is the only way i am interested in doing this.

Thanks

Ray

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I am guessing you just have to knock off the ends (top and bottom) of the Caliper?

You will have to create a trough form the outer edge working inward the outer edge will be the deapest, I removed approx about an 1/8 " from the edge and it decreased to nothing about an inch inward,on both ends. I will post some pic's later in the week,i have alot going on and another knee surgery coming tuesday morning.

I would take a pair of fronts. I have my kit 100% complete but have been waiting to get some 15" rotors. it might take me a few weeks to get the funds (after paying for a wedding and engagement ring) but I would buy them.

Ray, quick question on the rear rotor's that you are trying to have made. Are the rotors the same thickness as the PowerSlot rotors (19mm) or are they a little closer to thickness the SS uses (28mm). From my understanding the rear 4 piston Vett caliper will handle a 26mm rotor. I was hoping to have the thickest rotors possible for heat dissipation. It also seems better to cut down on the distance the pistons have to extend before the pads contact the rotor to better match the fronts, so the front doesn't engage slightly before the rear. Does my line of thinking hold water?

Ray, quick question on the rear rotor's that you are trying to have made. Are the rotors the same thickness as the PowerSlot rotors (19mm) or are they a little closer to thickness the SS uses (28mm). From my understanding the rear 4 piston Vett caliper will handle a 26mm rotor. I was hoping to have the thickest rotors possible for heat dissipation. It also seems better to cut down on the distance the pistons have to extend before the pads contact the rotor to better match the fronts, so the front doesn't engage slightly before the rear. Does my line of thinking hold water?

Yes and no,any question asked is a valid question,the rear rotors are about the same size thickness as the powerslots,but once the system has been blead,the pistons will maintian contact with the face,the only thing i would think is that some initial travel will be spent. Agian once contact to the surface has been made it will maintian.

BTW the rotors are not being made,they already exsist,they just needed alot of research to find them...

just trying to keep everything honest and up front,and pricing will NOT be inflated retail either...

So how soon can we get these? I want atleast the fronts.

BTW the rotors are not being made,they already exsist,they just needed alot of research to find them...

just trying to keep everything honest and up front,and pricing will NOT be inflated retail either...

ray can u post pic of them or the brand? DBA?