License Plate Bulb

mkmatt

The only way I have been able to do it is by crawling under the truck and popping the light housing off the bumper. I had to use a screwdriver to pop the housing off. Once it is off you only need to twist the bulb out and put the new one in. Push the housing back into the bumper. You will hear it snap back into place. Hope that helps.

The only way I have been able to do it is by crawling under the truck and popping the light housing off the bumper. I had to use a screwdriver to pop the housing off. Once it is off you only need to twist the bulb out and put the new one in. Push the housing back into the bumper. You will hear it snap back into place. Hope that helps.

this is the best way but to make that even easier just put your pointer finger on the flat side closest to the license plate. press it away from the plate and then pull out towards you. takes a little bit of pressure but comes off easily. I have done it like 10 times tryin to find the right LEDs that didn't look rice. (no luck went back to factory halogens lol)