11.86 @ 120

Justin Lamanna

Evil Unit! :wub: , Wouldn't haul a dirt bike fore me though :( .....or could it :wink:

Danny

Some guy here tows his racing tires on a trailer on his z06 here. Then swaps his stock rims for racing setup. I couldnt believe my eyes when i saw it :wtf: ....a corvette trailering. I had my truck and I wish I could have helped out since he lives in my old town I grew up in.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some guy here tows his racing tires on a trailer on his z06 here. Then swaps his stock rims for racing setup. I couldnt believe my eyes when i saw it :wtf: ....a corvette trailering. I had my truck and I wish I could have helped out since he lives in my old town I grew up in.

its probally a Hot Rod Power Tour guy, there is a 7 second camero in my area that towed a trailer to all the events.

I see alot of guys at the track pull there drag wheels out of the truck on camaros, TA's and corvettes at my local drag strip.....

Sweet Justin......did BretSS buy your truck? :confused:

EDIT: just read your thread in the for sale section, the new owner has been a member here for quite some time

His name is Rob Woodard, he is a very nice guy and he will take good care of my truck. Look for future post from him on items he does to the truck as well as the dyno #'s.

toss on some DRs and run 10s like that one guy did stock. or practice alittle mor and go deep 10s on stock rubber with stock car

i believe the person you are talking about had tuning working done along with DR's. I dont know of anyone in the 10's with just drag radials and a completely stock z06. very low 11's to my knowledge.

i believe the person you are talking about had tuning working done along with DR's. I dont know of anyone in the 10's with just drag radials and a completely stock z06. very low 11's to my knowledge.

theres a video of the run, it was posted when the Z first came out.