2" Drop Schackles

wishminewasanss

I just bought some 2" Belltech drop shackles for my silvy, and have one important question. So my exhaust tips sit right under the stock leaf and shackles, and sit problably like a inch from them, and iam afraid that intalling the schackles will not work out which being that my tips sit under. So iam thinking of loosing the tips and just getting turndowns, or relocating my tips. So any help would be appreciated! TIA! Jamie.

Thanks art and slicksilvy! I had no idea that they pushed up, so I guess I won't hesitate to install now. Another quick ? Is ive heard that I might have to cut the bumpstop is this right? Thanks again dudes!

i think in the rear you only cut um when you do 4" or more...

Thanks art and slicksilvy! I had no idea that they pushed up, so I guess I won't hesitate to install now. Another quick ? Is ive heard that I might have to cut the bumpstop is this right? Thanks again dudes!

you should be fine i left mine alone good luck

just do what Art said and relocate the bumpstops to the frame. don't cut any nubs off from what i understand if you cut any off the ride will become harsher from a post i read by Mr.P. i have relocated mine and it rides so much better. just my 0.02