How Do I Install Billit Grill

mike1booth

It should say in the instructions. But you need to take the licence plate bracket off and cut off the back. I want to say an inch or 3/4 of an inch Its not a lot but just enough. I had to do that on Bryan (killerss) truck..

Edited by sick03ssbad70velle (see edit history)

post-16029-1220123679_thumb.jpgyupp... drilled em out and bought screw type rivits (just like push ins but you thread in the middle) and trimed the plate holder, which didnt coume out bad just bleaned it up with my razor knife, as far as the break ducts, they were a time consuming pain but its done now... i had planned on taking it back off once i got everything done and painting it black, but bow that i see it on i like it (i never liked them before)

oh and i got some tails

post-16029-1220123753_thumb.jpg

post-16029-1220123679_thumb.jpgyupp... drilled em out and bought screw type rivits (just like push ins but you thread in the middle) and trimed the plate holder, which didnt coume out bad just bleaned it up with my razor knife, as far as the break ducts, they were a time consuming pain but its done now... i had planned on taking it back off once i got everything done and painting it black, but bow that i see it on i like it (i never liked them before)

oh and i got some tails

Like the grille. looking good. I like the tails but how can you see backing up. I like the all black look, I have a set of tinted tails but the back up light part is white... Just wanted to know. But looking good man :thumbs: :thumbs: