Thoughts On Cragar Wheels

Looking into rims I like this set cragar 616 c see link http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/3937/616chromesmas9.gif What do you guys think???

specs

WHEEL SIZE: 22x9.5", WEIGHT: 42 lbs, REPLACEMENT CAP: 9094, OFFSET: +25mm, LUG NUT TYPE: conical, LOAD RATING: 0 lbs, BOLT PATTERN: 6x139.7mm, BACK SPACING: 6.23425"

Part#: 616C-293925

Do you have any better ideas photos??? I am after a somewhat classic look

post-4058-1219428074_thumb.png

I love your wheels. I wish they made 22's. I want the low pro tire more aggressive than stock look. Yours are perfect just 1 size to small. I prefer the center cap design. I looked at foose nitrous but they look like more of a fad wheel. The ss has been in my driveway for 5 years and i can not seem to find any other truck i like as much. I plan on at least another 5 to 10 years, so I have to stay away from wheel fads.

I was laughing looking at your truck we have the same hood, tonneau, doorhandles and taste in wheels.

Edited by evandostert (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

wheels look nice. 22's are the best size for the SS IMO. The only problem is weight. The 22 rims and tires weigh more unless you go with a foeged rim. I'm still trying to decide if I want 20" or 22" forged wheels. The truck really comes to life with lighter wheels. I've rode on my track 17" steel rims for a week and the truck just feels faster and seems to run better with less weight. so much to consider with wheel/tire setups :banghead:

• 5 months later...

old thread but I just ordered up a set after checking them out in person at SEMA and this pic http://www.cragarwheel.com/images/redtruck616c.jpg Wow this will look good on a dropped ss

Not to concerned about weight. I am shopping for a maggie set-up for my 408.

Edited by evandostert (see edit history)

I looked at Cragar's when I bought my AR Torq Thrust ST's and the only reason I went with the AR's was the Cragar's were on back order for a month or longer.

Whoops.....Went back and read the whole thread and saw I had already posted! :shakehead:

Edited by Rays B4U (see edit history)