New Tundra

palletyard

found these on the net. even though the truck looks like sh.. these mods made it look good

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0S0205mMalI0jsB...11/img_6384.jpg

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0S0204UMqlIGz0B...11/img_6395.jpg

Edited by 2006ss rider (see edit history)

Ford lightning wannabe without the step side and whistle while it works? :dunno:

It doesnt look bad to be honest, and I'm sure with a TRD supercharger it would move alright for what it is.

5:30am and I'm wrapping up pulling an all nighter to finish a research paper on Police and Society...so I might make some dillusional off the wall comments in the next few hours... :sick:

That's the same one that Mr.P and I saw at the Dallas auto show back in 2007.

Here's the pics I took - I really liked the styling of the truck. But it still doesn't change the fact that the frame twists like a pretzle when you put more than 300-lbs in the bed :jester: Good looking truck though; it was roped-off at the Dallas Auto Show or I would have got pics, the interior I was not all that hot for...

Tundra1.jpg

Tundra2.jpg

Tundra3.jpg

Tundra4.jpg

Tundra5.jpg

Tundra6.jpg

Mr. P. :)

Edited by Mr. P. (see edit history)

That's the same one that Mr.P and I saw at the Dallas auto show back in 2007.

yeah Dave(usabodygaurd) saw it at sema last year and took a couple of pics too. i lik it, it looks really good considering they look lik Clifford the Big Red Dog when stock :D . oh and those rim are sick.

-Rob

I think the front looks like a giant stormtrooper helmet :) I can't bash too hard on the yotas though, cause I bought one of their cars.

I have seen a few Tundras that look pretty good. The ones that catch my eye are usually single cab short beds though.

Mike