Post Pics Of V-max & Vho

huero626

69671965.jpg

19a2747b.jpg

I'm seein' some good lookin' V-Max's on here!

Here she is with the paper plates still on. wub.gif

:thumbs: Nice Jenna, one of these days I gotta get some new pics of my V-Max up on here after the drop, tires and few mods...

Thanks, guys! Actually, the truck's name is Jenna. I guess I should put my real name in my sig, huh? biggrin.gif

That Greystone Metallic is a GREAT color Crystal. :thumbsup:

I would've thought your truck would have the GM 20" wheels on her too...?

Edited by Bad Bowtie (see edit history)

Thanks! I couldn't agree with you more! I absolutely LOVE the color. It was between the greystone or black. Very tough choice, but I'm glad I picked the greystone. I'm very critical with my truck being clean, so the black probably would have caused me to develop an ulcer after a month of owning it, LOL! lol.gif

The 17" wheels came stock with the VortecMAX Performance Package. What ya see is what she got! biggrin.gif

There are two different Vortecmax packages. One is called the Performance Edition that is only available with extended cab, 2wd, and 20" wheels. There also is a VortecMax Performance Pack that includes 2wd/4wd, extended/crew cab, 17" wheels. There are a few more differences also.

There are two different Vortecmax packages. One is called the Performance Edition that is only available with extended cab, 2wd, and 20" wheels. There also is a VortecMax Performance Pack that includes 2wd/4wd, extended/crew cab, 17" wheels. There are a few more differences also.

squintnoeswerdrun.gifi have the performance edition...came with the 20s. i hardly ever see any 2wd ext. cab vmaxs with the 17s though...i think crystal's is the first on the site with this particular set up if i'm not mistaken...ph34r.gif

squintnoeswerdrun.gifi have the performance edition...came with the 20s. i hardly ever see any 2wd ext. cab vmaxs with the 17s though...i think crystal's is the first on the site with this particular set up if i'm not mistaken...ph34r.gif

My V-Max originally came with 17s, I added the 20's to my truck. I've seen a couple of 2WD trucks with the 17's.

banghead.gif my apologies. i didn't even notice sdimedude's vmax is 2wd and has 17s. i stand corrected. tongue.gif

banghead.gif my apologies. i didn't even notice sdimedude's vmax is 2wd and has 17s. i stand corrected. tongue.gif

I saw your post earlier and was waiting for you to figure it out on your own. lol :pepsicheer:

By the way I don't think I ever posted pictures of my truck on this thread so here you guys go.

A couple good pics.

0411001411.th.jpg

0411001345.th.jpg

boat002ay1.th.jpg

This was the first time I got my truck stuck. The hydraulic trailer brakes locked up on the boat trailer. My dad had to get in his Colorado and help pull me and the boat out. lol (His truck was on the street)

img2161s.th.jpg

Edited by sdimedude (see edit history)

I saw your post earlier and was waiting for you to figure it out on your own. lol :pepsicheer:

By the way I don't think I ever posted pictures of my truck on this thread so here you guys go.

A couple good pics.

0411001411.th.jpg

0411001345.th.jpg

boat002ay1.th.jpg

This was the first time I got my truck stuck. The hydraulic trailer brakes locked up on the boat trailer. My dad had to get in his Colorado and help pull me and the boat out. lol (His truck was on the street)

img2161s.th.jpg

Are you going to get 20's for the truck, or keep the stock 17's?

69671965.jpg

19a2747b.jpg

I'm seein' some good lookin' V-Max's on here!

Here she is with the paper plates still on. wub.gif

very nice truck!pepsicheer.gif. i wish i had the option to get the greystone metallic color but i got white.