Post Pics Of V-max & Vho

huero626

hey all...been reading on the site for about a year but just now joined

here are a few pics of my max

i took off the running boards but don't have any new pictures yet

headers and tune coming this summer...hopefully......

CAI.jpg

Did you ever notice that your COLD air intake is laying right on your HOT radiator hose?

Nice truck, looks awesome with the 20's on there. Considering the Silverado wheels also for my wheel upgrade on my Z71

Yeah, love the 2007-2008 Chevy 20s. Favorite stock rims other than the SS 20s.

Hey all, I found this forum linked on gm-trucks.com. I just got a 2008 Sierra V-Max 4x4 CCSB this past December and man do I love it so far. These trucks seem rare in my area as I have only seen one other V-Max around here.

Here is a pic of mine:

post-22154-068379700 1296271838_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all, I found this forum linked on gm-trucks.com. I just got a 2008 Sierra V-Max 4x4 CCSB this past December and man do I love it so far. These trucks seem rare in my area as I have only seen one other V-Max around here.

Here is a pic of mine:

Nice truck, the V-Max trucks are rare. What have u done to your truck?

Here is a new set in the GM bag:

VHO-15222752.jpg

Here is one on my old '04 GMC VHO:

VHObadge.jpg

So they use the same Emblem between the GMC and the Chevy in 04-05 .

I thought I saw on what I believe was a black VHO that had an all chrome version of that Sticker / emblem, was that an original piece or would that be aftermarket??? Possibly a figment of my imagination again...

What about the Southern comfort edition Post #115 Is this just a repainted max emblem from 06 up?

DSCN1038-1.jpg

So they use the same Emblem between the GMC and the Chevy in 04-05 .

I thought I saw on what I believe was a black VHO that had an all chrome version of that Sticker / emblem, was that an original piece or would that be aftermarket??? Possibly a figment of my imagination again...

What about the Southern comfort edition Post #115 Is this just a repainted max emblem from 06 up?

DSCN1038-1.jpg

Yes, the 2004-05 GMC & Chevy VHO trucks all shared that same emblem.

An all chrome one would be aftermarket. Maybe it was flying down the road (VHO) and it was just a figment of your imagination. Furthermore, those 2004 DARK Indigo Blue Spring Specials had no special emblems either- These trucks get confused sometimes as VHO's.

I'm at work now and the pics for Southern Comfort are blocked, I'll have to check them out when I get back home before I can respond to that question.... :rolleyes:

Edited by Bad Bowtie (see edit history)

Yes, the 2004-05 GMC & Chevy VHO trucks all shared that same emblem.

An all chrome one would be aftermarket. Maybe it was flying down the road (VHO) and it was just a figment of your imagination. Furthermore, those 2004 DARK Indigo Blue Spring Specials had no special emblems either- These trucks get confused sometimes as VHO's.

I'm at work now and the pics for Southern Comfort are blocked, I'll have to check them out when I get back home before I can respond to that question.... :rolleyes:

boy you sure do work some long hours... LOL Has any one see some or had some actuall aftermarket VHO leter style emblems???

Edit: I just Found this company http://autobadgez.com/. Figured what the hell I will Give it shot. If they look stupid I will get some billet ones made through a freind and have them Plated.

Edited by 1FASTBRICK (see edit history)