Post Pics Of V-max & Vho

huero626

Hey guys,

Thought I'd post a pic of my V-max. Just bought it less than 2 weeks ago, it's an 06 Sierra Denali. Drove over 275 miles one way to go pick it up because I was very specific with what I wanted. Haven't gotten a chance to take any new pictures of it yet due to the snow here in MI but will try to get some new ones soon. This one's from when I bought it. Real soon here I wanna do a Corsa Sport exhaust, CAI, and a tune. LMK what you guys think! :)

Denali1.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Heres my baby, got it in December

Mods:

Front Windows Tinted 20%

Dyno Tune 306rwhp

Soon To Come:

Leveling Kit

18's with 33's

Painted door handles and mirrors

billet grille

Magnaflow Exhaust

AEM Intake

Now to the Pictures:

dsc0139rsz.jpg

dsc0141rsz.jpg

dsc0137rsz.jpg

dsc0136s.jpg

Thanks For Looking!

• 2 weeks later...

:cheers:sSS vs New Silverado VMax

:D I like The 07-08 silverado VMax they look clean i never seen one or atleast paid attention to notice the VMax on them Around Town i seen one today white with chrome and black rims and i was in my 03 all black sSS just washed and waxed it too!! So we cruisd and pulled up next to each other at a light toe to toe i reved and he reved back ,we look at each other and let her rip we stayed heads up for a second and then i started taking him out for the win, it was about a quarter mile, i wanted to see if his was stock or if he had any mods but he turned at the next light, now im interested in seeing what he was working with because we were toe to toe and i took him out and my truck is bone stock i just bought it no rims or anyting just window tints anyways i luv this shit!!!! :cheers::cool::chevy::):rolleyes::yellow_loser:

Edited by Super Sport Joe (see edit history)