New Camero (formally Known As "camaro")

i heard yesterday from a huge camero freak, and again today by another car enthusiast that the new camero was put on hold for another year and will be considered a 2011? they said all the people that have pre ordered will have the option to wait or they can get a refund. i searched online and i cant find anything about it. anyone???

leftlane news usually has all the info i would check there. its probably an old rumor since it was supposed to be out this year and is going to be a 2010 year model .

i dont think they will wait any longer after they have already dropped the ball a time or to on thus far.

yeah i told them no way. praying it wasnt true. chevy and dodge lost alot of sales due to the mustang. and chevy took an even bigger hit when the challenger came out. even tho supposedly the challenger sales are not what they expected. if chevy waits any longer they might as well not even bother.

• 2 weeks later...
leftlane news usually has all the info i would check there. its probably an old rumor since it was supposed to be out this year and is going to be a 2010 year model .

i dont think they will wait any longer after they have already dropped the ball a time or to on thus far.

:withstupid:

im going to have to call :bs: on this rumor. due to the fact that the challenger is already on the streets. they don't want to lose the thunder of the "throwback".

Edited by WODY (see edit history)

i read today in a magazine that there will be 3 classes at first, a ls with 3.5 v6, a lt with 3.6 v6 with direct injection and ss with the 6.2 v8, then after a year they will have the convertable and also come out with a z28 with the ls9(6.2 supercharged) should be NICE!!!!!!! :chevy:

i read today in a magazine that there will be 3 classes at first, a ls with 3.5 v6, a lt with 3.6 v6 with direct injection and ss with the 6.2 v8, then after a year they will have the convertable and also come out with a z28 with the ls9(6.2 supercharged) should be NICE!!!!!!! :chevy:

so there going to make the z28 get the supercharger?.. that doesnt make anysence the SS is suppost to be the top dog . seems to me that they would bring out the z now. and then add the ss with the blower later.. hmm thats intersting

Soon you will learn that enthuasists are just as bad as gossiping old ladies ... they heard from a person who heard from a person who knows the brother of a lady who is the secretary to a 'big wig' in a plant that might make some of the parts for the camaro .... hahahaha .... If you can't find the information all over the net ... its probably false or just speculation.

Soon you will learn that enthuasists are just as bad as gossiping old ladies ... they heard from a person who heard from a person who knows the brother of a lady who is the secretary to a 'big wig' in a plant that might make some of the parts for the camaro .... hahahaha .... If you can't find the information all over the net ... its probably false or just speculation.

:lol::lol: hahahahaha :lol::lol:

very true, idk i came to work yesterday morning and saw a road and track on my desk with the new camaro on it and started reading and thats what it said it really doesnt make scence cause ss would be the top dog, but idk

Well, I do believe the Convertible may have been delayed again.

Now, there are speculations, that the Z28 will return, and actually be more impressive then the SS is. The backing behind this, is that the Z's have been taken out of production, except for the Z71, and the Z06 (and Z51 Corvette sport package).

BUT, truth of the matter, with the ZR1 Corvette, I'm praying for the ZL1 Camaro to come to light once again.

Well, I do believe the Convertible may have been delayed again.

Now, there are speculations, that the Z28 will return, and actually be more impressive then the SS is. The backing behind this, is that the Z's have been taken out of production, except for the Z71, and the Z06 (and Z51 Corvette sport package).

BUT, truth of the matter, with the ZR1 Corvette, I'm praying for the ZL1 Camaro to come to light once again.

this is true The Z-28 is gonna return as the top of the line just like the old days instead of the SS they are offering the LS-9 supercharged 6.2

how is that? The first gen Z28s had the 302 where as the SS had the 396 or the 350.

uh the z car had suspension upgrade and the 302 pushed around 400hp more than the big block and if im not mistaken it had the 4 speed muncie in it

Edited by MIDNIGHTRIDR (see edit history)