Congratulations Fast4popper

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Chris!!! You the best friend a guy could have & you make us proud to be SS owners!!! Your attention to detail is awesome with nothing left unturned!!!

And congrats to everyone who was nominated, it takes alot of dedication & hard to work to get to there!!!

Finally some time to sit down and thank you all!!

seriously, roughly one year ago i was nominated for this and got SMOKED, i forget who beat me, I think it was Chase. I didnt stand a chance and i knew it. the pics i had were from my cell phone, shoot my truck didnt even run. it was July 19th 2007 when i fired it back up for the first time, my how one year can change things hey?

off my rambling now.

Thanks for all you guys that voted for me, i am sure seeing my pic will get old, shoot seein my truck sittin in my drive way gets old. but once i turn the key and fire it up, it brings a smile to my face :)

You guys are a GREAT bunch, yes we have our BS between us, but thats what makes it fun!!

again thanks guys!

congrats dude! sick truck even tho its not black. :chevy: but hey no everyone can have the best color, right? lol jk bro i envy you and pray one day my truck can be like yours and all the others that grace these pages every few month. :thumbs:

WHAT?...What a joke. You mean that is all it takes to pull home truck of the month?

:jester:

Haha... :cheers: . You have an amazing truck - it's a testament to several things, but unarguably your taste and work quality. Now that I think about it, it's a dang good thing you are such a stand-up guy, cause sharing a town with such a damn nice truck is kind of downer...I mean...I always have to go home and drive my truck, not yours. Talk about serious jealousy.

WHAT?...What a joke. You mean that is all it takes to pull home truck of the month?

:jester:

Haha... :cheers: . You have an amazing truck - it's a testament to several things, but unarguably your taste and work quality. Now that I think about it, it's a dang good thing you are such a stand-up guy, cause sharing a town with such a damn nice truck is kind of downer...I mean...I always have to go home and drive my truck, not yours. Talk about serious jealousy.

you are such a tool!! thats why i love you man! so when you gonna hang out? my father in law is in town and wants to go make some HONEY at the bee factory!! lemme know man!