Zippy Event Itinerary

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The track is on US-131 near Grand Rapids. I think it's US-131 Motorplex? Someone will chime in with exact name. Zippys is in Muskegon. Most of us are staying at the Best Western in Grand Haven. Take I-96 west to the 104 exit to Grand Haven and follow the signs. Hotel is about 2 miles down on US-31 (Beacon Street) on the right. Very easy. It's right near Lake Michigan.

I'll be there Thursday pm. If you get in the area and still need directions to find us you can call me on my cell. 734-756-4143.

Edited by BOB47 (see edit history)

The track is on US-131 near Grand Rapids. I think it's US-131 Motorplex? Someone will chime in with exact name. Zippys is in Muskegon. Most of us are staying at the Best Western in Grand Haven. Take I-96 west to the 104 exit to Grand Haven and follow the signs. Hotel is about 2 miles down on US-31 (Beacon Street) on the right. Very easy. It's right near Lake Michigan.

I'll be there Thursday pm. If you get in the area and still need directions to find us you can call me on my cell. 734-756-4143.

Thanks, I might come over tommorrow, but might show up early fri morning .....what's going on fri.Ps I live in orchard lake Mi Just a couple hour road trip

Thanks, I might come over tommorrow, but might show up early fri morning .....what's going on fri.Ps I live in orchard lake Mi Just a couple hour road trip

Friday PM is track time!!! Probably around 5pm to close.

dont forget we are going to be @ Baker during the day. I dont really know what is going on but it should include some trucks and a little bit of HP :)

I keep telling my wife how excited I am.

your not the only one thats gettin excited...haha :cheers:

hey do u know if ocsar is comin up? or if he still needed those injectors? ive been so busy i havent been able to meet up with him.. if he still wants them im bring them with me..

p.s..... anyone bringin slicks?... like 4 of them?..hahaha :jester:

Edited by RICE EATER (see edit history)

your know the only one thats gettin excited...haha

hey do u know if ocsar is comin up? or if he still needed those injectors? ive been so busy i havent been able to meet up with him.. if he still wants them im bring them with me..

p.s..... anyone bringin slicks?... like 4 of them?..hahaha

I keep calling him to make sure he is coming, I would shoot him a PM and ask, dont kow what his $$ are like.