Vin Needed

Exactly what the title says I was hoping someone who has the factroy engine covers that say vortec max could give me there vin, the reasong cuz i want to order one from the dealership but they said they have to have a vin to order, this is what im looking for.....Thanks :chevy:

VortecMax004.jpg

CRAZY dealership!!! :crazy: On the 2006 & 2007 Classics here are the correct 6.0L V-Max #'s. Now tell the parts guy u want them at wholesale price since u did ALL the leg work....

PN# 12598332 is the center cover stating "Vortec MAX".

List is $31.42

PN# 12574573 is the right cover. List is $49.21

PN# 12597908 is the left cover. List is $28.64

some cat on ebay keeps putting one on there. its the 3 piece like you want. but this week, i didnt see it. imagine that. but if your dealer buddy doesnt hook you up try ebay and type in "vortec max". he'll relist them i, sure. i look there often.

what kind of intake is that, i like the gm performance parts logo on it, i want one!

Thats what it is, a GMPP CAI...Pricey but Shiney!!

Nice pic BTW It looks just like mine...Where did you find it?

Lol :wtf: it prob is yours nxtnlne :cheers: I got it off this site a while back i had saved that pic and also i have another one were it has a kinda front side view with the hood popped and with factory wheels, its either yours or another members pic, ill post up the other one when i get home lol.....oh and chevy 32 yeah thats a GMPP CAI, just go to a chevrolet dealer they will have it but yeah like said before its kinda pricy

Edited by SSTruck1 (see edit history)

Lol :wtf: it prob is yours nxtnlne :cheers: I got it off this site a while back i had saved that pic and also i have another one were it has a kinda front side view with the hood popped and with factory wheels, its either yours or another members pic, ill post up the other one when i get home lol.....oh and chevy 32 yeah thats a GMPP CAI, just go to a chevrolet dealer they will have it but yeah like said before its kinda pricy

I forgot about that pic..lol My engine bay is in need of some cleaning now it's filthy...

About that GMPP CAI Chevy 32....when I recieved mine the chrome plated lid was flaking around the bolt holes. So when you install be sure to cut some cloth or find a rubber washer to keep the screw from flaking the chrome!!

im probably not going to get mine for a while, im saving for a drop right now and should have it by next week and then hids, im doing exterior first then performance, but thanks for the pn and advice