New Cai

Bonj87

fastestesSSAz or whatever his name is has a stripped out interior

and yes every trans can brake

cai are worth so little horspower that youll never see a difference.

if a couple hp is worth 360 bucks to you than go for it.

cai are worth so little horspower that youll never see a difference.

if a couple hp is worth 360 bucks to you than go for it.

:withstupid: CAI are not worth switching. Their cost don't really justify the HP gain at all. I'm sticking with my Outlaw.

Im thinking of changing from my K&N to this

http://www.shopatron.com/product/part_number=10701/576.0

anyone have thoughts??

bonji, it would be a big upgrade to the hot air intake you got.. the one you have is not doing you any favors.. PM me this weeked and i will give the low down on the trueflow.. i personal had that excact one and have a source locally that be able to get you a better deal.. i was sponsored by them.. i noticed gains and ran the track with it.. wish i knew you wanted one of those when we got together last week.. i just sold one recently.. watch the videos on their website and you will be amazed on the filter camparison.. so get ahold of me before pulling the trigger ..

Edited by DSM04BLACKSS (see edit history)

bonji, it would be a big upgrade to the hot air intake you got.. the one you have is not doing you any favors..

I beg to differ, many of us here are running the K&N, myself included. The recent CAI Dyno Wars that was conducted by a few members here put K&N and AEM as the top two. No matter the brand CAI, whether it is enclosed or open element, THEY ALL PROVIDE THE SAME FUNCTION. Brand choice is just a matter of personal preference. Anything is better then the factory intake.

Mikey, I have never steered you wrong in the past. Keep the K&N and save your money. You will find no difference between the two kits.......save your money for something better.

:chevy:

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)

I beg to differ, many of us here are running the K&N, myself included. The recent CAI Dyno Wars that was conducted by a few members here put K&N and AEM as the top two. No matter the brand CAI, whether it is enclosed or open element, THEY ALL PROVIDE THE SAME FUNCTION. Brand choice is just a matter of personal preference. Anything is better then the factory intake.

Mikey, I have never steered you wrong in the past. Keep the K&N and save your money. You will find no difference between the two kits.......save your money for something better.

:chevy:

well, ya know ,i may keep the K&N in there, cuz im thinkin about sellin this junker..

check out my frustrated post.

• 2 weeks later...