Smoked Tails The Right Way Lol Imo

sprayed99

I absolutley love mine Danny does awesome work i got to stand in the booth with him. I recomend a respirator. Or you pretty much get a instant hangover. As far as the police go i run a line of fire under my tailgate with all that extra light they really cant pull you over

you need to do your third son! :cool:

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would you be willing to do my lights for some money if i shipped them to you? This is a little too advanced for me i think haha. It looks amazing though. I was gonna spray paint mine until i saw this method.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Alright guys. I really want the smoked tail lights. It looks badass. However, how well does this attract cops and how illegal are these smoked tail lights. I have 0% window tint and have had three window tint tickets. Are these lights going to draw too much "pig" attention?

Alright guys. I really want the smoked tail lights. It looks badass. However, how well does this attract cops and how illegal are these smoked tail lights. I have 0% window tint and have had three window tint tickets. Are these lights going to draw too much "pig" attention?

The lights have to be visible from 500 feet....Mine are done and I assure you thats the case.

I personally feel LED's are not worth the $$$ when i first did this mod i got some as well but couldnt tell the difference in those and the regular bulbs..IMO dont waste your money.

the led were 7.99 for a 2 pack and i have to run them cause my dropped truck is to rough and it keeps breakin filaments