Tbss Intake Swap: How To

mean05

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I know this is prob a dumb question, but I'm not use to LS lingo lol, 2 questions actually, what kind of intake is this TSBB Intake you guys are swapping to, and what is a Maggie I keep seeing on here? Lmao sorry guys, I'm a converted stang man lol

I know this is prob a dumb question, but I'm not use to LS lingo lol, 2 questions actually, what kind of intake is this TSBB Intake you guys are swapping to, and what is a Maggie I keep seeing on here? Lmao sorry guys, I'm a converted stang man lol

Tbss = Trailblazer ss intake

Maggie = a brand of supercharger

• 5 months later...

Hello, new member here. Very nice work, but I wanted to confirm that the TrailBlazer SS intake will accept stock Silverado fuel injectors, is this correct? I'm sticking a fresh crate 5.3 in my truck right now and want to go with new injectors. If the stock injectors will work with the TBSS intake I'll go ahead and get some new ones, otherwise I'll be getting some reconditioned ones now and buying new ones when I do the intake. Thanks in advance.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

One other question... would it possible to take the stepper motor and other guts from the 78mm TB and switch those out with the 90mm? Theoretically its all the same right? A stepper motor on both TB's controlling the angle of the throttle blade... just an idea I had, that could save a couple hundred bucks.

I like a clean factory look and the last thing I want is some box and harness hanging in the open just the run the TB

Sent from my XT1093 using Tapatalk

Edited by Trav_450R (see edit history)