SoCal Meet at Carlsbad Raceway

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was planning on being there since I found out I had nothing planned for that weekend. Looks like a 70+ degree day for us. What time are we meeting?????

Is this the correct address????

6600 Palomar Airport Rd

Carlsbad, CA 92008

760-727-1171

dylanvonkleist,

Maybe me and you can hook up somewhere and caravan up there. What freeway(s) are you planning on taking?

Late- Alex

Hey guys,

Well I am not going to be able to make it this weekend, turns out I have to work Sunday now.

But I am going to be going to LA on march 26-28th going to my great grandmothers 100th birthday, I think the local news station is going to be there as well, turning 100 is a big deal.

So, I was planning on going snowboarding at big bear on Sunday the march 28th, but if you guys may possibly be getting together on that weekend I could drive down to San Diego then? Or some of you could go up to big bear on Sunday and we could go boarding/skiing? :thumbs:

Anyway, sorry I can’t make it this weekend. It’s a short drive for me from phoenix, so a San Diego meet would be all right with me to do every few months or couple times a year. :cool:

Later dudes… :seeya:

D.

Ben,

Well, I backed out on getting the boat… :uhoh: I weighed the plus and minuses on it while on the test drive at saguaro lake and decided to buy a new motorcycle instead. :thumbs: I bought an ‘03zx12r ninja. :cool: I am much happier with a new bike, because I ride it all the time and the boat would just sit and suck up my money. Really what happened was my Dad talked me out of the boat. It was a spur the moment deal that I thought I couldn’t pass up…not!

It would have been a huge money pit for me right now and everyone that has owned boats before knows what I am talking about. Beside, I can still always barrow my Dad’s boat, it’s just not as fun because it is a huge cabin cruiser.

Anyway, here is the new bike.

garage_gallery-50-1077695177.jpg

So far, the people that have confirmed are:

darkseed

56chevywagon

adams2003

supersport

r8rs4lf[/b]

There are 3 others that still haven't replied,

ssilverado60

ubnz06d

dcairns

I think this would be a great of a time of racing and cruising. Please let us know.

Cody

***UPDATE***

So far, the people that have confirmed are:

darkseed

56chevywagon

adams2003

supersport

r8rs4lf

dylanvonkleist

There are 3 others that still haven't replied,

ssilverado60

ubnz06d

dcairns

I think this would be a great of a time of racing and cruising. Please let us know.

Cody

lookin good.......We might just pull it off.......cool :thumbs: . So we will meet a little early about 10:30 - 10:45 across the street from entrance. For those interested we will be doing a short beach cruize after some time at the track. I will be bringing video and camera equip so we can get some good video for the site and some great pics of all the trucks together. All that attend I will mail you a 8x10 of the best shot I get. Lookin foward to some fun and meeting all !!

:cheers: Dave

Adam - there is only 6 threads in the whole section.  No need for the TTTs.  Not hard to find anymore.

Ive seen other people do it to the same thread so I dind't think it was that big of a deal. You didn't say anything to them. Some people only look at what new today, I know its easy to find I just didn't want anybody that was planning on going to forget about it. If they forgot then they wouldn't go looking for it.

It's real tempting to go... but I am so far behind on stuff at home (last two weekends have been lost to other things). :(

Just go!!!!!! :thumbs:

I know I have chit to do around the house, but I'm there. It would be nice to put some faces to the names too! It's gonna be cool to get a somewhat baseline time for my SS even though I already did some mods on it. I've never raced on a 1/4 mile track either, all my racing was done at Irwindale.

Late- Alex

Archived