SoCal Meet at Carlsbad Raceway

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude! I live right across the street from the Mission San Diego. If you're nearby we must have beers together :cheers:

*On edit* I have yet to see another SSS on the road here in San Diego, I see them all the time when I cruise up to Orange County. Where the hell are you guys?

Dude! I live right across the street from the Mission San Diego. If you're nearby we must have beers together :cheers:

*On edit* I have yet to see another SSS on the road here in San Diego, I see them all the time when I cruise up to Orange County. Where the hell are you guys?

I saw one on Texas Street by I-8 on Monday (Blue) and another one on Rosecrans last week (Black), perhaps pulling out of the Body Shop?

apestyle, i live in mo val, but 56 and darkseed live out nere you. Well definately keep you updated on the upcoming events. :thumbs:

Archived