Which Exhaust Tip?

se_shlock

I just purchased a GM Performance Parts SS exhaust new off of ebay for $150 and put on my 2006 GMC performance edition and it needs a nice tip. I really like the dual tips, does any one know if the Corsa 4" Pro-Series will fit? Any suggestions would by welcomed, thanks.

• 1 year later...
I just purchased a GM Performance Parts SS exhaust new off of ebay for $150 and put on my 2006 GMC performance edition and it needs a nice tip. I really like the dual tips, does any one know if the Corsa 4" Pro-Series will fit? Any suggestions would by welcomed, thanks.

GMPP has 2 or 3 different exhaust tips that they sell, ask ur local GM parts dept for some pictures.

I believe the Corsa tip will fit if I an not mistaken, the pipe diameter is the same. The trick with this kit was that you had to order the tip seperately since there were several to chose from. I have the GMPP kit on my SS with a Magnaflow muffler. I will post pictures of my tip tonight if you want. I also have a list with part numbers of the different tips available as well.........