Ssl?

raidaz4lyfe

Can anyone tell me what the hell a Silverado SSL is??? On our way back from soCal, we drove past a blue rcsb silverado that had SSL decals on it... the SS font wasn't even the right font... if I was in my truck I would have raced him, but because of gas prices we were forced to drive my lady's Toyota Yaris... To me it just appeared to have a drop kit and exhaust, so I am confused as to what SSL means... anybody know??

Super Sport......................LIAR! BWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I have to agree with what was said, probably a Poser

Wait now that could be a Super Sport Lightning :yellow_looser:

Mr. P. :)

are you one hundred percent sure it didn't say 22" and you read it backwards or maybe it was 55"

LOL... yeah i'm sure because it looked just like this font SSL except the L was attached to the second S and he put it in the location that the real SS badges go except they were about 5 inches tall... i am very sure it was a poser, but i'm just wondering what he could possibly mean with the L... i am not against clones but if you haven't gone all out with the 6.0 and the cladding to the interior, then don't put the SS badges on yet... and definitely don't just use some cheap internet decals... all i can think of is SuperSportLimitededition... I don't know it just confused me because I know my truck isn't an SS and it never will be even if I build a bad ass motor, so it will never have SS badges on it

ive seen one of these before....lol im doing a clone...no ss badges on it!!....but anyways....this guy had an avalanche yes avalnche...with ssl 5" tall letters. and on the tailgate it had the ss intimidator badge...i dont know what it ment either but it looked horrible it was bone stock no mods on it. he did put some sweet tire shine all over the plastic body but that was it lol

• 13 years later...
6 hours ago, daveofmilpitas said:

I saw 1 for sale and was looking into what the heck it was and ran across you guys that are wondering the same thing. The ad says like an SS w/o the motor. Factory lowered, 22" wheels and exhaust and a 5.3L. The badges look totally gay.

"Like an SS" without the LQ9, body kit, or anything else.. LOL

That's some home-made mess right there!

Richard

• 1 month later...