07 Nbs Vmax

I am currently deployed and i have ordered a superchips, dynatech headers and high flow cats, and a K&N intake for my truck performance wise. i have a crew cab 4wd and i was wondering what the basic quarter mile times every one has been getting. i am probably going to get a custom tune for my truck when i get back permanently, but does the superchips get rid of the throttle delay problems that apparently everyone to include myself has been experiencing. i know that they have VVT and DOD and i am trying to figure out if anyone has been able to fix the VVT. my truck is sluggish until about 4 grand and then it takes off like it has the powerband of a 2 stroke drt bike. has anyone else noticed this and does anyone have any suggestions of how to get rid of the sluggishness in the low end. does anyone have any other suggestions on how to get any more power out of the L76. i was thinking about bolting on some L62 heads from the 6.2 from the denali and escalade, but haven't heard of anyone doing it to this engine yet. any other suggestions for added horsepower. thank you.