I Need Your Submissions!

Yes sir, I can do that. This will be pinned till ????? Dan please provide a deadline for submissions and edit your first post. Once the deadline is upon us, I will place this post in the general population.

Way to step up Dan. It takes alot to slap one of these videos together. :cheers::chevy:

My original post has been updated--the deadline is Sunday June 15, 2008!

Thanks for making this a sticky boss. :thumbs:

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are doing great with submissions, but there are too many of just single trucks.....please submit more photos of gatherings from around the country!! I know you guys have them.....

Also, we have many submissions posted here, but I have received too few e-mails....as a reminder please post your submissions here and e-mail them to [email protected].

Thanks and keep 'em coming!

Dan :chevy:

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)

Yes, as the title says I will be making the next SilveradoSS.com video! Mervz and sk_josh have given me permission to make the third one. The video will be between 3-5 minutes long and will be posted on YouTube and StreetFire.

I NEED YOUR PHOTO/VIDEO SUBMISSIONS!!

Please post your submissions in this thread and e-mail them to me at [email protected]. I set this e-mail address up specifically for submissions. Do not PM me your submissions unless it is absolutely necessary.

The following requirements must be met in order for me to use the media.......

Photos

All photos must be in JPEG (.jpg) format and can be no larger than 1024x1024. If you have small photos, photos that aren't clear, photos that are too large, or if you have difficulty re-sizing photos please PM them to me with a brief explanation of the issue. I am more than happy to help you with your final submissions if a problem arises.

Videos

All videos must be in Windows Media Viewer (.wmv) format and can be no longer than 1 minute in length and no larger than 20mb. Video file types other than .wmv pose an issue for me as I do not have the software to convert video files.

**Please note that I will most likely have to trim/cut/edit many submissions for size and time restraints.

Stay tuned for a music poll in the coming weeks......obviously the song with the most votes will make it into the video.

Any suggestions you may have are welcome, I want you all to be part of the creative process!

Dan :chevy:

NOTE: The deadline for submissions is Sunday June 15, 2008.

Northern Minnesota

My truck is in the shop for custom ground heads and a cam plus much more. but I should have a nice sweet sounding video of it and a 70' 454 Ls6 SS Chevelle before the june deadline....... I have a couple pics in the waiting room of the two cars under Engine build. Let me know if you are game for it........ :cheers:

Edited by 2003_SuperSport (see edit history)

how about these for somthing different:

burned_ss.jpg

burned_ss2.jpg

:eek::(:cry::tear::nonod: Sorry Cody, heartake and sadness isn't going to be the theme of this vid.....

Northern Minnesota

My truck is in the shop for custom ground heads and a cam plus much more. but I should have a nice sweet sounding video of it and a 70' 454 Ls6 SS Chevelle before the june deadline....... I have a couple pics in the waiting room of the two cars under Engine build. Let me know if you are game for it........ :cheers:

Pics/Vids of the SS will be fine, i'm not sure the Chevelle is right for this video.....I still want to hear/see it though! :chevy:

how about " No More Sorrow" by Linkin Park http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oeUc0FwaI0 .

i think this song would work great with some good footage specially the way the song begins and ends.

oh and ill be working on some footage in cvan send to u... :D Burnouts anyone???

-Rob

I agree go with Linkin Park

Come on guys, you have all already forgotten about this thread.........KEEP THE SUBMISSIONS COMING! :)

not forgotten, im just waiting for my buddy to send me the pictures we took when he was out here, should be some pretty sweet ones from that set. :thumbs: