I Need Your Submissions!

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know you guys are not to big on cloners but it would be reallly cool to see my truck in it!!! it would mean alot cus its been alot of hard work!! let me know what you decide??

also the last pic isnt mine...but it was what insprire dme to do mine!! thanks alot and can not wait to see it...

No clones are just fine..no one is against clones..they are pretty sweet IMO if done right.

No Rolling Stones in the vid they arent kick ass truck music material IMO...

No clones are just fine..no one is against clones..they are pretty sweet IMO if done right.

No Rolling Stones in the vid they arent kick ass truck music material IMO...

nice!@! what do you think of mine?? is it worthy>?

how about " No More Sorrow" by Linkin Park http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oeUc0FwaI0 .

i think this song would work great with some good footage specially the way the song begins and ends.

oh and ill be working on some footage in cvan send to u... :D Burnouts anyone???

-Rob

mods , can we make this a sticky?

Yes sir, I can do that. This will be pinned till ????? Dan please provide a deadline for submissions and edit your first post. Once the deadline is upon us, I will place this post in the general population.

Way to step up Dan. It takes alot to slap one of these videos together. :cheers::chevy: