Pics Of Your "toys"

YZ250FRider: Didnt realize you were local, we got 3 of us hitting up sycamore tomorrow morning if you want to join in on the ride. We are staging around 8:30am-9am at the lower sycamore entrance where the dirt piles are. I will be bringing out my yz250f for the first time so it should be interesting. Figured I would put it out there. Not sure if you just ride track or what.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YZ250FRider: Didnt realize you were local, we got 3 of us hitting up sycamore tomorrow morning if you want to join in on the ride. We are staging around 8:30am-9am at the lower sycamore entrance where the dirt piles are. I will be bringing out my yz250f for the first time so it should be interesting. Figured I would put it out there. Not sure if you just ride track or what.

Man I would love to but I am actually in Indiana going to school. So I won't be back in AZ until next summer. But thanks for the offer. I am down to do some riding when I get back if you are still riding. I love racing motocross and supercross but i will hit up the trails every once in a while.

Here are some old pics of the Nova.

Nuthin' fancy, 'cept for the big block stroker of course :chevy:

It's currently undergoing the 2nd year of a "beautification process" (lil' bodywork, paint, & tidy-ing up under the hood) -but still runs like a raped ape!

MVC-002F.jpg

MVC-001F.jpg

MVC-003F.jpg

MVC-006F.jpg

MVC-005F.jpg